We didn't make mistakes. We didn't do anything wrong. We didn't fail, nor we lied. And although at that time we did our best, The memories, the thought.. Time has changed it all. Promises to tears Vows to wounds A dear person.. Into a wonderful memory Inside the eternity [bokura ga ita]
I'm the bird that can't fly I'm the cat that can't bite I'm the dog that can't bark I'm the fish that can't swim I'm trapped in a cage people made I'm drowned in the middle of invisible ocean I'm bounded with thousands fear I'm tormented Yet, Once the cage was open Once i felt the wind passed through the door You were afraid of me
[March 21st, 2014] Watching the wind blows, Lisa thought about her sister. It's been years but she couldn't stop thinking about it. There must be something wrong with the accident. She thought about it all over again. then she dried her eyes and whispered to herself to let the past fly away.
Comments
Post a Comment